Friday, July 9, 2021

blog post test

Cha-cha-cha-changes :)   

Feedburner is a Google program that takes blog posts and emails them out to people that have signed up for emails.  I have used Feedburner for almost a decade because it integrated seamlessly with Blogger and was free.  Unfortunately, Feedburner is shutting down so I had to find another option.  

My goal for a new mailing system would be to be able to send out blog posts, handle my newsletter, and work well with my pattern shop through Shopify.  I have decided to go with the Mailerlite system.  I am still learning the ins and outs of the new system so please have patience with me :)

What does this mean for you?

Blog post emails: If you have signed up to get the Meadow Mist Designs blog posts via email (each time a blog post is posted), you do not have to do anything.  The emails you get will look a different.  If you would like to get each blog post sent to your email address, you can click right here or use the form:


.

Newsletter emails:
  This should also be a seamless change, the emails will just be sent from Mailerlite instead of my previous newsletter system Flodesk.  If you would like to get the Meadow Mist Designs Newsletter and a link for free subscriber-only free patterns (sent 1-2 times a month with a summary of blog posts, special happenings, and new patterns) you can click here or use the form below:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment